Table of Contents
Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM) Industry Outlook in Republic of Korea to 2019 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
GlobalData’s new report, "Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM) Industry Outlook in Republic of Korea to 2019 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants", provides in-depth coverage of Korea’s Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM) industry and presents major market trends. The report covers Korea’s Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM) plants and presents installed capacity by process and technology. It also gives historical and forecast market size, demand and production forecasts, end-use demand details, price trends, trade balance data, and company shares of the country’s leading Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM) producers to provide comprehensive coverage of all parameters of the Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM) industry.
*Note: This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4-5 working days of the purchase (excluding weekends).
- Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM) industry supply scenario in Korea from 2005 to 2019, comprising plant capacity growth and installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Detailed information of all active plants and planned Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM) projects in Korea with capacity forecasts to 2019 and additional details such as process, technology, operator and equity
- Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM) industry market dynamics in Korea from 2005 to 2019, consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end-use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2005 to 2019, including import and export data and net exports and imports as a percentage of demand
- Company snapshots, including company overview, business description and information on current and upcoming Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM) plants
- Company capacity shares for key Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM) producers
Reasons to buy
- Obtain up-to-date information on Korea’s Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM) industry
- Benefit from GlobalData’s advanced insights and analysis
- Identify the macro and microeconomic trends affecting the industry
- Understand the market positioning of the country’s Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM) producers
- Learn about opportunities in the Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM) industry
- Develop market-entry and market-expansion strategies
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against those of major companies
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 5 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Acetyls are the organic compounds having chemical formula CH'CO. The acetyl group consists of a methyl group single bonded with a carbonyl. The IUPAC name of acetyl is Ethanoyl. It is generally present ...
The global vinyl acetate monomer is projected to grow at a CAGR between 4.0% and 4.5% from 2017 to 2023 in terms of volume. Vinyl acetate monomer (VAM) is an organic compound produced by a vapour-phase ...
China’s demand for ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer (EVA) has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains ...