Table of Contents
Benzene Industry Outlook in Italy to 2019 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
GlobalData’s new report, "Benzene Industry Outlook in Italy to 2019 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants", provides in-depth coverage of Italy’s Benzene industry and presents major market trends. The report covers Italy’s Benzene plants and presents installed capacity by process and technology. It also gives historical and forecast market size, demand and production forecasts, end-use demand details, price trends, trade balance data, and company shares of the country’s leading Benzene producers to provide comprehensive coverage of all parameters of the Benzene industry.
*Note: This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4-5 working days of the purchase (excluding weekends).
- Benzene industry supply scenario in Italy from 2005 to 2019, comprising plant capacity growth and installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Detailed information of all active plants and planned Benzene projects in Italy with capacity forecasts to 2019 and additional details such as process, technology, operator and equity
- Benzene industry market dynamics in Italy from 2005 to 2019, consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end-use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2005 to 2019, including import and export data and net exports and imports as a percentage of demand
- Company snapshots, including company overview, business description and information on current and upcoming Benzene plants
- Company capacity shares for key Benzene producers
Reasons to buy
- Obtain up-to-date information on Italy’s Benzene industry
- Benefit from GlobalData’s advanced insights and analysis
- Identify the macro and microeconomic trends affecting the industry
- Understand the market positioning of the country’s Benzene producers
- Learn about opportunities in the Benzene industry
- Develop market-entry and market-expansion strategies
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against those of major companies
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 5 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Toluene market projected to reach USD 23.41 billion by 2021” The toluene market is projected to reach USD 23.41 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 6.3%. The growing end-user base of toluene in end-use industries ...
The global ethylbenzene market has been estimated at USD XX. XX billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD XX. XX billion by 2021, at a CAGR of X.X% during the forecast period. Ethylbenzene is mainly ...
Benzene is a toxic, volatile, flammable, colorless liquid with gasoline like odor and is one of the most important organic chemical compound. Benzene is a constituent of crude oil and is produced as a ...