Table of Contents
Trinidad and Tobago Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report - New Government Plans Onshore and Offshore Bid Rounds in 2016
“Trinidad and Tobago Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report - New Government Plans Onshore and Offshore Bid Rounds in 2016”, presents the essential information relating to the terms which govern investment into Trinidad and Tobago’s upstream oil and gas sector. The report sets out in detail the contractual framework under which firms must operate in the industry, clearly defining factors affecting profitability and quantifying the state’s take from hydrocarbon production. Considering political, economic and industry specific variables, the report also analyses future trends for Trinidad and Tobago’s upstream oil and gas investment climate.
- Overview of current fiscal terms governing upstream oil and gas operations in Trinidad and Tobago
- Assessment of the current fiscal regime’s state take and attractiveness to investors
- Charts illustrating the regime structure, and legal and institutional frameworks
- Detail on legal framework and governing bodies administering the industry
- Levels of upfront payments and taxation applicable to oil and gas production
- Information on application of fiscal and regulatory terms to specific licenses
- Outlook on future of fiscal and regulatory terms in Trinidad and Tobago
Reasons to buy
- Understand the complex regulations and contractual requirements applicable to Trinidad and Tobago’s upstream oil and gas sector
- Evaluate factors determining profit levels in the industry
- Identify potential regulatory issues facing investors in the country’s upstream sector
- Utilize considered insight on future trends to inform decision-making
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global catalysts in petroleum refining, chemicals, and polymer synthesis market was valued at USD XX.XX in 2015 and is projected to reach USD XX.XX by 2020, at a CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast ...
China’s demand for Catalysts has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which ...
Asia-Pacific is one of the fastest growing markets in the world with investments flooding from all around the world. This has put enormous pressure on the oil and gas sector to produce more. The production ...