Table of Contents
Italy Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report - Regulatory Barriers to Remain an Issue for Project Development
“Italy Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report - Regulatory Barriers to Remain an Issue for Project Development”, presents the essential information relating to the terms which govern investment into Italy’s upstream oil and gas sector. The report sets out in detail the contractual framework under which firms must operate in the industry, clearly defining factors affecting profitability and quantifying the state’s take from hydrocarbon production. Considering political, economic and industry specific variables, the report also analyses future trends for Italy’s upstream oil and gas investment climate.
- Overview of current fiscal terms governing upstream oil and gas operations in Italy
- Assessment of the current fiscal regime’s state take and attractiveness to investors
- Charts illustrating the regime structure, and legal and institutional frameworks
- Detail on legal framework and governing bodies administering the industry
- Levels of upfront payments and taxation applicable to oil and gas production
- Information on application of fiscal and regulatory terms to specific licenses
- Outlook on future of fiscal and regulatory terms in Italy
Reasons to buy
- Understand the complex regulations and contractual requirements applicable to Italy’s upstream oil and gas sector
- Evaluate factors determining profit levels in the industry
- Identify potential regulatory issues facing investors in the country’s upstream sector
- Utilize considered insight on future trends to inform decision-making
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Global Refining Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries Summary "Global Refining Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and ...
Global Butane Gas Cartridges Market: Overview This research study analyzes the market for butane gas cartridges in terms of revenue (US$ Mn). The butane gas cartridges market has been segmented on the ...
“The global aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents & thinners market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% from 2016 to 2026” The global aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents & thinners market was valued at USD ...