Table of Contents
Technology in the Bay: How Tablets, Mobile Apps, and Augmented Reality are Changing the Automotive Service Industry : Remote Diagnostics and Participatory Services to Drive Service Bay Transformation
This research service analyzes how evolving technology and consumer behavior will change the way that vehicles are serviced in the future. With a focus on vehicle diagnostics and service delivery models, this research service explores how products and service offerings, distribution channels, and various customer groups will be affected by these trends. The research also includes a competitive benchmarking for various original equipment manufacturers, original equipment suppliers, and independent aftermarket suppliers, and it provides case studies to support the key findings. The base year is 2015.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- What is the garage of tomorrow?
- What are OEMs doing to redefine the future service bay?
- How are the aftermarket participants servicing demand for evolution in vehicle service technologies?
- What are the key trends impacting vehicle service technology?
- What is the best fit business model in realizing maximum potential from diagnostic tools and software technology?
- How are tablets, mobile apps, and augmented reality changing the automotive service industry?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Will the global automotive repair and maintenance services market show sustained growth in the near future? The automotive aftermarket includes the maintenance and repair of various services and parts ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automotive Remote Vehicle Diagnostics market is estimated at $13.91 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $31.4 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 17.6% from ...
China automobile repairing industry, 2017 is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the automobile repairing industry, to get Chinese investments; to import into China or export from China, to build ...