Table of Contents
The mHealth services dominated the market in 2014 and are expected to grow over $55.63 billion by the end of the forecast period due to the increasing usage of mHealth solutions by healthcare providers and pharmaceutical companies along with end users (patients). However, device segment is expected to grow in near future with a high CAGR of 38.02%, from 2015 to 2022, due to increasing integration of mHealth devices with smart phones and weareables, and also, increasing opportunities of connected health solutions are predicted to promote the growth of this market through the forecast period.
Mobile health (mHealth) is one of the most modernized trends in the healthcare industry that has shown tremendous progress in the last few years. This trend is observed due to the flourishing growth of personal health devices, which can be easily worn or used with a smartphone or tablet. Mobile Health refers to the use of mobile communications, such as personal digital assistant (PDAs), laptops, and mobile phones among others, for health services and information.
The study includes an analysis of therapeutics and applications in which mHealth is used, in addition to the market study of the mHealth devices and services used across different geographical regions. The study presents a detailed analysis of the mHealth ecosystem (devices and services), therapeutics, applications, and geography along these lines: market size, drivers, growth opportunities, and challenges. The major end-use application areas of mHealth devices and services with respect to the market size and growth rate has also been identified and discussed in the report.
Key question answered in the report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges and opportunities of the mHealth market and their use cases?
- Which factors will be driving the market through the forecast period?
- What factors are currently challenging the mHealth industry?
- What are the use cases and key platforms to deliver the services of each application?
- What are the key developmental strategies in different applications across all regions?
- How will the key market players leverage on key developments such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Partnerships, and Product Launch among others?
- Which compliances and certifications are necessary to make a product acceptable?
- Which geographical region will lead the global mHealth market by the end of the forecast period?
- Who are the key players in the mHealth market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global healthcare IT market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.9% from 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 280.25 billion. Growing need to manage regulatory compliance through healthcare IT solutions, government ...
Global Healthcare Information Systems Market: Overview The purpose of health care information systems is to manage the information that health care professionals need to perform their job effectively and ...
The population health management market is projected to reach USD 42.54 billion by 2021 from USD 13.85 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 25.2% in the next five years (2016 to 2021). The healthcare industry ...