Table of Contents
Production and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Key Planned Upstream Projects in Countries of the Former Soviet Union
In the Former Soviet Union region, 27 key planned projects are expected to contribute 2.5 million barrels of oil per day to global crude production and 13.5 billion cubic feet per day to global gas production in 2025. Russia has the most planned projects in the region at 25, followed by two in Kazakhstan. The total capex of these planned projects is expected to be US$227.4 billion. Rosneft Oil Company will operate the highest number of key planned projects in the region at 10, followed by Lukoil and Gazprom. The Kashagan field, with a total capex spending of US$53.1 billion during 2016–2025, will have the highest capex spending in the region.
- Oil and gas production outlook by key countries and companies in the FSU region
- Planned projects count and starts by key countries and companies in the region
- Details of key planned crude and natural gas projects in FSU
- Capex and opex outlook by key countries and companies in the region
Reasons to buy
- Understand oil and gas production outlook for the FSU region
- Keep abreast of key planned production projects in the region
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong oil and gas production forecast
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on FSU production and capex outlook
- Assess your competitor’s planned oil and gas production projects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The generator sales market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2021.” The generator sales market is projected to reach USD 24.45 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 ...
Use this report to: - Learn about the basic concepts, principles of operation, and equipment used for gas metering, gas sensing/monitoring, secondary gas flow instrumentation, and sampling. - Evaluate ...
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...