Table of Contents
Iran South Pars Phases 20 and 21 Project Panorama - Oil and Gas Upstream Analysis Report
Iran South Pars Phases 20 and 21 Project Panorama, GlobalData’s latest release, presents a comprehensive overview of the asset. This upstream report includes detailed qualitative and quantitative information on the asset, provides a full economic assessment and reflects several parameters including (but not limited to) geological profile, asset development and specific challenges. Based on this analysis, future outlook for the asset is presented with possible trends and related scenarios identifying upside/downside potential.
- Overview of the asset based on an analysis of the economic indicators
- Key financial indicators including Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return
- Review of factors affecting the economic outcome of the field including development overview, geology, challenges, reserves and production with qualitative perspective on of the overall assets life with GlobalData’s analysis on the asset’s future outlook
- Detailed production profile for the asset, giving annual output rates for each commodity produced
- Cash flow statements from our economic analysis of the asset including capital expenditures, operating expenditures and tax liability
- Individual valuations for equity holders
- Sensitivity analysis for asset value considering a range of factors
Reasons to buy
- Understand the economic and non-economic factors that affect production of an asset
- Benefit from an asset valuation derived from detailed research and modeling by our analysts
- Basic view of various scenarios and its effect on the asset for risk or strategy planning
- Utilize the quantitative and qualitative evaluation to ascertain trends within the region to inform decision making
- Identify economic trends of an asset to determine investment requirements
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
The global cryogenic equipment market was estimated at USD 15.7 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 23.7 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period 2017-2022. Growth in LNG ...
Natural gas, like other commodities can be stored in different ways. Natural gas storage plays a vital role in meeting the fluctuating demands of consumers. The most prominent form of natural gas storage ...