Table of Contents
The global process liquid analyzers market is expected to reach USD 2.39 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 5.67% between 2016 and 2022. The major factors contributing to the growth of this market include the increasing shale gas production in the U.S. and rise in the demand for water treatment plants to provide safe and quality drinking water.
“The process liquid analyzers market for the water & wastewater industry is expected to grow rapidly during the forecast period”
The process liquid analyzers market for the water & wastewater industry held the largest share of the global process liquid analyzers market in 2015, and this trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. The growth in this market can be attributed to the growing demand for water & wastewater treatment plants worldwide. Also, increasing initiatives from the governments of China and India to improve drinking water facilities in respective countries further contribute to the growth in the process liquid analyzers market.
“The market for pH/ORP analyzers is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period”
The market for pH/ORP analyzers is expected to grow at the highest rate between 2016 and 2022. The major factors contributing to the growth of this market include growing adoption of these analyzers in a variety of process industries such as water & wastewater, food & beverages, petrochemical, pharmaceuticals, and oil & gas among others. The pH/ORP analyzers help in identifying the concentration of hydrogen ions in aqueous solutions.
“APAC to be the fastest growing market during the forecast period”
The global process liquid analyzers market in the Americas held the largest share in 2015; however, the market in APAC is expected to exhibit the highest growth rate during the forecast period. The major factors contributing to the growth of this market include high investments by major players in various process industries. The markets in the Americas and Europe are already mature; hence, the well-established players are focusing on APAC to market their products and services. With the increasing investments in the process industries, the demand for process liquid analyzers is also increasing.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews have been conducted with key people in the market. The break-up of profiles of primary participants is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1%–25%, Tier 2%–35%, and Tier 3%–40%
- By Designation: C-Level – 35%, Director Level – 25%, Others – 40%
- By Region: North America – 43%, Europe – 29%, APAC – 14%, RoW – 14%
The prominent players profiled in this report are:
1. ABB Ltd. (Switzerland)
2. Endress+Hauser AG (Switzerland)
3. GE Analytical Instruments (U.S.)
4. Hach Lange GmbH (Germany)
5. Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.)
6. Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (U.S.)
7. Teledyne Technologies, Inc. (U.S.)
8. The Emerson Electric Company (U.S.)
9. Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.)
10. Yokogawa Electric Corp. (Japan)
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the process liquid analyzers market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenues for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report would help stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report would help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights to enhance their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The Global water management services in oil and gas industry is estimated to reach $XX billion in 2022 with a CAGR of 9.2% from 2014 to 2022. Water management is an integral part of oil and gas production. ...
About Flocculants Flocculation is a process that assists in particle cluster formation, thus effectually separating harmful particles from waste water. It is an essential phenomenon in industrial wastewate ...
Consistently rising urbanization and industrialization has led to increasing water consumption in the US, which is leading to generation of enormous amount of wastewater. This coupled with stringent policies ...