Get this report today!
Table of Contents
Wound Closure Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Opportunity Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2016
GlobalData’s new report, “Wound Closure Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Opportunity Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2016” provides key data, information and analysis on the global wound closure devices market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on the wound closure devices market. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting the market, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and technology offerings.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Key segments covered include hemostats, tissue sealants, wound closure strips, mechanical stapling devices and ligating clips.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Company shares data for 2009.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within wound closure devices market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include Covidien plc, Ethicon, Inc., Baxter International Inc., and Nycomed International Management GmbH.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the wound closure devices market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What’s the next big thing in the wound closure devices market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global wound closure devices market and the factors shaping it.
Talk to Geoffrey
(866) 682 9815
The Largest Collection of Market Research Reports
From +200,000 authoritative sources
Medical Equipment Annual Deals Analysis: M&A and Investments Trends - 2012 Summary GlobalData's ?Medical Equipment Annual Deals Analysis: M&A and Investments Trends - 2012? report is an essential source ...
Ambu A/S Market Share Analysis Summary GlobalData's new report, ?Ambu A/S Market Share Analysis? provides in-depth information on Ambu A/S's market position in the different medical equipment markets ...
Invacare Corporation Market Share Analysis Summary GlobalData's new report, ?Invacare Corporation Market Share Analysis? provides in-depth information on Invacare Corporation's market position in the ...
... Assuramed, leading direct-to-home medical supplies distributor for $2.07 Billion Enables cardinal health to serve the growing population of aging and chronically ill as care moves increasingly ...
... Is ongoing. The company filed in july 2012 the dossier for product approval as an advanced class iii wound healing device, with presafe (dnv ne) as notified body. The medicines and healthcare regulatory ...
... The company S expectation that sales for this product will continue to increase going forward. In july biotec betaglucans filed the dossier for approval of woulgan biogel as an advanced class iii wound ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.