Table of Contents
Generics in Mexico industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the generics market in Mexico
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the generics market in Mexico
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key generics market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Mexico generics market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Mexico generics market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Mexico generics market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Mexico generics market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Mexico generics market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Mexico's generics market in relation to its regional counterparts?
For the purposes of this profile, a generic is defined as a copy of an ethical (prescription) drug formerly protected by patents that have now expired. Both unbranded generics and all branded generics are included. However, off-patent drugs that continue to be offered by the original manufacturer under the original name, and which form part of the 'generic-eligible' market, are not included.
The Mexican generics market is expected to generate total revenues of $6.3bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.7% between 2012 and 2016.
Market consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 6.5% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 90.3% of total pharma volume in 2016.
The Mexican generics market is set to continue to grow, as generics will play a key part in the government's healthcare modernization while keeping public spending costs under control.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
PharmaPoint: Psoriatic Arthritis - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Summary Psoriatic arthritis (PsA) is a chronic immune-mediated arthritis typically affecting the large joints, especially ...
Frontier Pharma: Melanoma Therapeutics - Cytokine and Multiple Targeted Small Molecules and mAbs Dominate Pipeline and First-in-Class Innovation Summary Melanoma is a type of cancer that begins in the ...
North America Vision Care Market Outlook to 2022 Summary GlobalData’s new report, "North America Vision Care Market Outlook to 2022", provides key market data on the North America Vision Care market. ...