Table of Contents
Forest Products in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States forest products market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The forest products industry consists of industrial roundwood, sawnwood, wood panels and sheets, and wood fuels. It excludes "roundwood", that is, trees after harvesting but before significant processing; it also excludes pulp, card, paper, and similar downstream products. The market’s volume represents consumption and is shown in cubic meters. The market’s value has been calculated at producer selling price and any currency conversions have been undertaken using 2014 constant exchange rates.
- The US forest products market is expected to generate total revenues of $107.8bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% between 2011 and 2015.
- Market consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 1.1% between 2011-2015, to reach a total of 519.1 million cubic meters in 2015.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.5% for the five-year period 2015 - 2020, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $128.2bn by the end of 2020.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the forest products market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the forest products market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key forest products market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States forest products market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United States economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the United States forest products market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the United States forest products market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States forest products market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United States's forest products market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Bark in business: Industry revenue has grown over the past five years due to increasing exports Abstract Forestry and Logging in Australia Industry companies manage and log native forest and timber plantations. ...
The Forestry and Related Services Sector : South Africa has 1.27 million hectares of afforested land managed by private timber companies, small growers on land held by traditional authorities, community ...
Evergreen performance: Rising timber prices and construction activity have boosed revenue Abstract Forestry & Logging in the UK Firms in this industry are involved in a wide range of forestry and logging ...