Table of Contents
Generics in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China generics market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- For the purposes of this profile, a generic is defined as a copy of an ethical (prescription) drug formerly protected by patents that have now expired. Both unbranded generics and all branded generics are included. However, off-patent drugs that continue to be offered by the original manufacturer under the original name, and which form part of the 'generic-eligible' market, are not included.
- The Chinese generics market is expected to generate total revenues of $56.6bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.3% between 2011 and 2015.
- Market consumption volume is forecast to reach a total of 94.5 % of total pharma volume in 2015.
- The Chinese government has announced an ambitious universal healthcare program that aims to provide healthcare for the country's 1.3 billion inhabitants. This should ensure further growth for the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the generics market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the generics market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key generics market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China generics market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the China economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the China generics market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the China generics market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China generics market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is China’s generics market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
PharmaPoint: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Lupus Nephritis - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Summary Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) is a systemic inflammatory autoimmune disease ...
PharmaPoint: Ulcerative Colitis - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Summary Ulcerative Colitis (UC) is a type of chronic IBD that causes inflammation and ulcers in the innermost lining of ...
PharmaFocus: Tauopathies - Global Market Analysis Summary Tauopathies are a class of more than 20 neurodegenerative diseases characterized by tau protein aggregation in the brain. There are currently no ...