Table of Contents
Accountancy in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China accountancy market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The accountancy market consists of revenues generated by firms engaged in designing, preparing and auditing accounting records. Income from tax, audit, and the provision of advisory services is included. For Japan, the market covers certified public accountancy firms only. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2014 annual average exchange rates.
- The Chinese accountancy market had total revenues of $10.2bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.3% between 2011 and 2015.
- The audit segment was the market's most lucrative in 2015, with total revenues of $5.0bn, equivalent to 49.1% of the market's overall value.
- According to the Chinese Institute of Certified Public Accountants (CICPA), although the 'big four' professional services firms have traditionally dominated the Chinese market, domestic firms have recently been flourishing and now hold significant market share.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the accountancy market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the accountancy market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key accountancy market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China accountancy market with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the China economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the China accountancy market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the China accountancy market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China accountancy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up China's accountancy market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The workforce management market (WFM) is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.4% from 2016 to 2021” The WFM market size is expected to grow USD 4.49 billion in 2016 to USD 7.37 billion by 2021, at a ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Workforce Management market is estimated at $4.71 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $9.01 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 11.4% from 2016 to 2022. ...
“Increased sophistication in cyber attacking is driving the growth of the information security consulting market” MarketsandMarkets estimates the global information security consulting market to grow ...