Table of Contents
Insurance in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China insurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The insurance market consists of the non-life insurance sector and the life insurance sector. The value of the market is shown in terms of gross premium incomes.
- The Chinese insurance market is expected to generate total gross written premiums of $386.8bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.5% between 2011 and 2015.
- The life insurance segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2015, with total gross written premiums of $217.7bn, equivalent to 56.3% of the market's overall value
- The motor insurance segment remains healthy in China despite restrictions on car ownership and usage in major cities in an effort to control pollution and congestion. Agricultural insurance is helping to drive growth in this market, with China overtaking Japan in 2013 to become the world’s second largest agricultural insurance market behind the US.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the insurance market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the insurance market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key insurance market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China insurance market with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the China economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the China insurance market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the China insurance market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up China's insurance market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...