Table of Contents
Generics in India industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the generics market in India
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the generics market in India
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key generics market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the India generics market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the India generics market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the India generics market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the India generics market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the India generics market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is India's generics market in relation to its regional counterparts?
For the purposes of this profile, a generic is defined as a copy of an ethical (prescription) drug formerly protected by patents that have now expired. Both unbranded generics and all branded generics are included. However, off-patent drugs that continue to be offered by the original manufacturer under the original name, and which form part of the 'generic-eligible' market, are not included.
The Indian generics market is expected to generate total revenues of $13.3bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.4% between 2012 and 2016.
Market consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 1% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 96.4% of total pharma volume in 2016.
The Indian generics market is one of the largest in the world and the market is set to grow due to an ageing population, increased consumer spending, raising healthcare insurance, and rapid urbanization.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Use this report to: - Assess market dynamics of Chinese market for both communicable and - non-communicable infectious disease drugs, their opportunities and restraints. - Evaluate Chinese drug market ...
Global Antibacterial Drugs Market to 2022 - Vaccines Retain Market Prominence While Pipeline Offers Innovative Approaches to Tackling Antimicrobial Resistance Summary The antibacterial drug market covers ...
Global Respiratory Complications Therapeutics Market to 2022 - Innovative Pneumonia and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Therapies Dominate Varied Disease Market Summary Respiratory complications are a ...