Table of Contents
Generics in Indonesia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the generics market in Indonesia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the generics market in Indonesia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key generics market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Indonesia generics market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Indonesia generics market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Indonesia generics market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Indonesia generics market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Indonesia generics market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Indonesia's generics market in relation to its regional counterparts?
For the purposes of this profile, a generic is defined as a copy of an ethical (prescription) drug formerly protected by patents that have now expired. Both unbranded generics and all branded generics are included. However, off-patent drugs that continue to be offered by the original manufacturer under the original name, and which form part of the 'generic-eligible' market, are not included.
The Indonesian generics market is expected to generate total revenues of $911m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.9% between 2012 and 2016.
Market consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 2.1% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 47.5% of total pharma volume in 2016.
The Indonesian market should continue to see strong growth as the country's first compulsory national health insurance system, which aims to make basic care available to every citizen by 2019, was launched in January 2014.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
PharmaPoint: Psoriatic Arthritis - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Summary Psoriatic arthritis (PsA) is a chronic immune-mediated arthritis typically affecting the large joints, especially ...
PharmaPoint: Dyslipidemia - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Summary Sales of dyslipidemia therapeutics is estimated to be approximately $11.2B across the 7MM in 2015, encompassing the ...
PharmaFocus: Tauopathies - Global Market Analysis Summary Tauopathies are a class of more than 20 neurodegenerative diseases characterized by tau protein aggregation in the brain. There are currently no ...