Table of Contents
Mobile Apps in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the mobile apps market in Asia-Pacific
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the mobile apps market in Asia-Pacific
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key mobile apps market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific mobile apps market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Asia-Pacific mobile apps market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific mobile apps market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific mobile apps market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Asia-Pacific's mobile apps market?
The mobile applications market is valued using a bottom-up approach that takes into consideration the average number of user and/or accounts of a particular technology in a given year and the average monthly revenue per subscription (ARPS) during that same year. Non-recurring fees such as activation fees are not accounted for. Revenues are exclusive of VAT. Volumes represent the average number of active mobile users using application or non-messaging services - individuals can therefore be double-counted if they have more than one subscription. The market is segmented into ringtones, graphics/images, games, browsing/WAP, video, music and other mobile applications (data cards/modems). Any currency conversions have been carried out using constant annual average 2015 exchange rates.
The Asia-Pacific Mobile Apps market is expected to generate total revenues of $164.5bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.2% between 2012 and 2016.
Market consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 12.9% between 2012-2016, to reach a total of 4,707.1 million applications in 2016.
The fast adoption of smartphone technology combined with the accessible nature of iOS and Android operating systems in terms of mobile application development has driven forward the number of mobile applications on the market and therefore increased subscription volumes.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Use this report to: - Gain information about internet of things (IOT) and its impact on the prospects of antennas. - Learn about various concepts and terminologies related to antennas. - Gain an insight ...
Use this report to: - Understand the underlying operating system and the way it shapes the global mobile applications market. - Learn about the various software development kits offered by manufacturers ...
“Increasing BYOD trend is driving the growth” MarketsandMarkets estimates the global mobile Business Intelligence (BI) market to grow from USD 4.08 billion in 2016 to USD 11.13 billion by 2021, at ...