Table of Contents
Forest Products in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe forest products market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The forest products industry consists of industrial roundwood, sawnwood, wood panels and sheets, and wood fuels. It excludes "roundwood", that is, trees after harvesting but before significant processing; it also excludes pulp, card, paper, and similar downstream products. The market’s volume represents consumption and is shown in cubic meters. The market’s value has been calculated at producer selling price and any currency conversions have been undertaken using 2014 constant exchange rates.
- The European forest products market is forecast to generate total revenues of $148.1bn in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.3% between 2011 and 2015.
- Market consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 0.5% between 2011-2015, to reach a total of 783.7 million cubic meters in 2015.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.9% for the five-year period 2015 - 2020, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $179.4bn by the end of 2020.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the forest products market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the forest products market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key forest products market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe forest products market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Europe economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Europe forest products market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Europe forest products market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe forest products market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Europe's forest products market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The Forestry and Related Services Sector : South Africa has 1.27 million hectares of afforested land managed by private timber companies, small growers on land held by traditional authorities, community ...
China soft wood product and other wood product manufacturing industry, 2017 is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the soft wood product and other wood product manufacturing industry, to get Chinese ...
Finished wood products manufacturing include establishments engaged in manufacturing other wood products such as wooden windows and doors, cabinets, kitchenware and wooden mobile homes, and other products. ...