Table of Contents
MVNOs in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the mvnos market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the mvnos market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key mvnos market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe mvnos market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe mvnos market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Europe mvnos market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Europe mvnos market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe mvnos market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Europe's mvnos market?
The MVNO (mobile virtual network operator) market is defined as revenues and subscribers generated and owned by a wireless or cellular telecommunication service company that does not own the wireless network infrastructure. Revenues are based on payments to operators of all services for subscriptions and usage. Market volumes represent total numbers of subscribers. Segmentation is based on the value of customers on a prepaid basis (i.e. pay as you go) and customers on a postpaid basis (e.g. fixed term contracts etc.). Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report were calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The European MVNOs sector is forecast to generate total revenues of $1,762.2bn in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.9% between 2012 and 2016.
There are approximately 585 domestic MVNOs operating in Europe which makes for a very competitive landscape.
Subscription numbers are forecast to increase with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.2% between 2012-2016, to reach a total of 81,412.3 thousand subscribers in 2016.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
"The rate of annual growth worldwide will decline persistently over the forecast period, falling from 78% in 2015 to 30% in 2021." Cellular data traffic growth will continue to be stronger in emerging ...
"Telecoms retail revenue decline in Western Europe will be slower than in previous years, falling at a CAGR of –0.5% between 2016 and 2021." Slower revenue decline in Western Europe is a result of increasing ...
This report provides: - an interim update of our 5-year forecast of more than 175 mobile and fixed KPIs for the Middle East and North Africa, as a whole and for 12 key countries, which was previously published ...