Table of Contents
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (Goldman Sachs or 'the group') is one of the leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firms that provide a range of financial services to a diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. The group primarily operates in the Americas. It is headquartered in New York City, New York, and employed 34,000 people as of December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of $34,528 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 0.9% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was $12,357 million in FY2014, an increase of 5.3% over FY2013. The net profit of the group was $8,077 million in FY2014, an increase of 4.5% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302