Table of Contents
Humana Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Humana Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Humana Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Humana Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Humana Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Humana Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Humana (or 'the company') is one of the leading providers of insurance products and health and wellness services in the US. It is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, and employed 57,000 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $48,500 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 17.4% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $2,362 million in FY2014, an increase of 14.6% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $1,147 million in FY2014, a decrease of 6.8% compared with FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Humana Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Humana Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Humana Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Leptin Receptor (HuB219 or OB Receptor or CD295 or LEPR) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Leptin Receptor (HuB219 or OB Receptor or CD295 or LEPR) - Pipeline Review, H2 ...
NT 3 Growth Factor Receptor (TrkC Tyrosine Kinase or GP145 TrkC or Neurotrophic Tyrosine Kinase Receptor Type 3 or NTRK3 or EC 22.214.171.124) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘NT-3 ...
Survival Motor Neuron Protein (Component Of Gems 1 or Gemin 1 or SMN1 or SMN2) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Survival Motor Neuron Protein (Component Of Gems 1 or Gemin ...