Table of Contents
Raytheon Company - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Raytheon Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Raytheon Company in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Raytheon Company including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Raytheon Company’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Raytheon Company, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Raytheon Company (Raytheon or ‘the company’) is one of the largest defense contractors in the world that focuses on defense, homeland security and other government markets globally. The company primarily operates in the US, Europe, Middle East, North Africa and Asia/Pacific. It is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts and employed about 61,000 people in FY2014. The company recorded revenues of $22,826 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 3.7% as compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $3,179 million in FY2014, an increase of 8.2% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $2,244 million in FY2014, an increase of 12.4% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Raytheon Company and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Raytheon Company as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Raytheon Company’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The 2017 edition of this annual publication provides comprehensive analysis and key insights into the Strategies & Plans being formulated, developed and pursued by the World’s 10 Leading Armored Vehicles ...
The 2017 edition of this annual publication provides comprehensive analysis and key insights into the Strategies & Plans being formulated, developed and pursued by the North America’s Top 7 Armored ...
The 2017 edition of this annual publication provides comprehensive analysis and key insights into the Strategies & Plans being formulated, developed and pursued by Europe’s 5 Leading Armored Vehicles ...
Aerospace And D...