Table of Contents
Thomas Cook Group plc - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Thomas Cook Group plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Thomas Cook Group plc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Thomas Cook Group plc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Thomas Cook Group plc’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Thomas Cook Group plc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Thomas Cook Group (TCG or 'the group') is one of the leading leisure travel groups in the world. It offers package tours, holiday components and services. The group primarily operates in Europe. TCG is headquartered in England, the UK and employed an average of 22,672 people as on September 30, 2014. The group recorded revenues of £8,588 million (approximately $14,226 million) during the financial year ended September 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 7.8% compared with FY2013. The operating profit of the group was £54 million (approximately $89.5 million) in FY2014, as compared to an operating profit of £13 million (approximately $21.5 million) in FY2013. The net loss of the group was £118 million (approximately $195.5 million) in FY2014, as compared to a net loss of £205 million (approximately $339.6 million) in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Thomas Cook Group plc and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Thomas Cook Group plc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Thomas Cook Group plc’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Expedia is the leading global travel intermediary with gross bookings reaching over USD72 billion in 2016. The company has recorded strong growth over the review period, and continues to invest to ensure ...
The Priceline Group returned to form in 2016, with strong growth in revenues after a sluggish 2015. Two of the company’s strongest brands, Booking.com and Kayak, are showing solid performances, as the ...
Summary Sabre Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...