Table of Contents
Onex Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Onex Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Onex Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Onex Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Onex Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Onex Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Onex Corporation (Onex or ’the company’) is a private equity investing company. The company has investments in companies operating in various industries including electronics manufacturing services, healthcare imaging, health and human services, customer care services, building products, insurance services, credit strategies, aerospace automation, tooling and components, and aircraft leasing and management. It also invests in companies engaged in business services/tradeshows, plastics processing equipment, business services/packaging, and gaming. Onex operates in the US, Europe, Asia and Oceania, and other. It is headquartered in Ontario, Canada and employees 192,000 as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $19,793 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 0.2% as compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $943 million in FY2014, an increase of 31.7% over FY2013. The net loss of the company was $115 million in FY2014, as compared to a net loss of $354 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Onex Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Onex Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Onex Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762