FireEye, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on FireEye, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting FireEye, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of FireEye, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on FireEye, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about FireEye, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
FireEye, Inc. (FireEye or "the company") is a provider of cybersecurity solution for detecting, preventing and resolving advanced cyber-attacks. The company also offers threat intelligence subscriptions, managed services, incident response, and consulting services that complement its threat prevention products. FireEye primarily operates in the US, where it is headquartered in Milpitas, California and employed approximately 2,500 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $425.7 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), as compared to $161.6 million in FY2013. The increase in the revenues was primarily attributed to growth in the customer base coupled with high subscription revenues resulting from the acquisition of Mandiant. The operating loss of the company was $479.2 million in FY2014, as compared to an operating loss of $172.2 million in FY2013. The net loss of the company was $443.8 million in FY2014, as compared to a net loss of $120.6 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of FireEye, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess FireEye, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on FireEye, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
FireEye, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services