Table of Contents
Nokia Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Nokia Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Nokia Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Nokia Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Nokia Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Nokia Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Nokia Corporation (Nokia or "the company") is a provider of telecommunications network infrastructure, location-based technologies and advanced technologies. The company has operations across North America, Europe and Asia. It is headquartered in Espoo, Finland and employed 61,656 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E12,732 million ($16,920.8 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 0.2% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E170 million ($225.9 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 67.2% compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was E3,462 million ($4,601 million) in FY2014, compared to a net loss of E615 million ($817.3 million) in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Nokia Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Nokia Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Nokia Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Artilium Plc (Artilium) is a software company that offers mobile and fixed telecom enablement services. The company provides advanced mobile telecommunications software to network operators, managed ...
Summary United States Cellular Corporation (U.S. Cellular), a subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc is a wireless telecommunication service provider that provides wireless devices and services. ...
Summary Artiza Networks, Inc. (Artiza Networks), formerly Able Communications, Inc is a technology company that develops and markets products and services in the communication testing industry. The company ...