Atos SE - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Atos SE required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Atos SE in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Atos SE including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Atos SE’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Atos SE, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Atos SE (Atos or "the company") is an information technology (IT) services vendor engaged in offering managed services, business process outsourcing (BPO), consulting, and systems integration services. Atos primarily operates in Europe. It is headquartered in Bezons, France and employed 85,865 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E9,051.2 million ($12,024.5 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 5.1% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E440.3 million ($584.9 million) in FY2014, an increase of 5.7% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was E265.2 million ($352.3 million) in FY2014, an increase of 1.4% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Atos SE and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Atos SE as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Atos SE’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
Atos SE - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services