Table of Contents
Qantas Airways Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Qantas Airways Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Qantas Airways Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Qantas Airways Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Qantas Airways Limited’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Qantas Airways Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Qantas Airways Limited (Qantas or 'the group') is an Australian airline group engaged in the operation of international and domestic air transportation services and the provision of freight services. The group primarily operates in Australia, New Zealand and Asia. It is headquartered in Mascot, Australia and employed 32,841 people as of June 30, 2014. The group recorded revenues of A$15,352 million ($14,091.6 million) during the financial year ended June 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 3.5% compared to FY2013. The operating loss of the group was A$3,772 million ($3,462.3 million) in FY2014, as compared to an operating profit of A$198 million ($181.7 million) in FY2013. The net loss of the group was A$2,843 million ($2,609.6 million) in FY2014, as compared to a net profit of A$1 million ($0.9 million) in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Qantas Airways Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Qantas Airways Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Qantas Airways Limited’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Cargolux Airlines International S.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, ...
Singapore Airlines has had two consecutive years of soaring profits, thanks to the declining price of oil. Growth has also been fuelled by the success of subsidiaries like Silkair and Scoot. Singapore ...
Emirates Airlines is one of the biggest long haul carriers that has been growing organically not only in the Middle East but also globally. 2016 was a difficult year for the airline, impacted by strong ...