Table of Contents
Generics in Singapore industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the generics market in Singapore
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the generics market in Singapore
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key generics market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Singapore generics market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Singapore generics market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Singapore generics market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Singapore generics market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Singapore generics market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Singapore's generics market in relation to its regional counterparts?
For the purposes of this profile, a generic is defined as a copy of an ethical (prescription) drug formerly protected by patents that have now expired. Both unbranded generics and all branded generics are included. However, off-patent drugs that continue to be offered by the original manufacturer under the original name, and which form part of the 'generic-eligible' market, are not included.
The Singaporean generics market is expected to generate total revenues of $0.3bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.4% between 2012 and 2016.
Market consumption volume is forecast to decline with a CARC of -0.2% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 87.9% of total pharma volume in 2016.
Singapore has a well-developed pharmaceutical market. The company's average purchasing power parity (PPP) per capita of GDP was over $61,000 in 2013, $10,000 more than in the US. The country has also been ranked number six healthcare system worldwide by the World Health Organization.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
PharmaPoint: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Lupus Nephritis - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Summary Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) is a systemic inflammatory autoimmune disease ...
PharmaPoint: Ulcerative Colitis - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025 Summary Ulcerative Colitis (UC) is a type of chronic IBD that causes inflammation and ulcers in the innermost lining of ...
PharmaFocus: Tauopathies - Global Market Analysis Summary Tauopathies are a class of more than 20 neurodegenerative diseases characterized by tau protein aggregation in the brain. There are currently no ...