Table of Contents
Life Insurance in Australia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Australia life insurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The value of the life insurance market is shown in terms of gross premium incomes from mortality protection and retirement savings plans. All currency conversions have been calculated using constant 2014 annual average exchange rates. The insurance market depends on a variety of economic and non-economic factors and future performance is difficult to predict. The forecast given in this report is not based on a complex economic model, but is intended as a rough guide to the direction in which the market is likely to move.
- The Australian life insurance market is expected to generate total gross written premiums of $60.7bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.3% between 2011 and 2015.
- The life insurance segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2015, with total gross written premiums of $33.5bn, equivalent to 55.3% of the market's overall value.
- Growth in this country is largely being driven by strong equity markets, which are benefiting the investment side of life insurer businesses.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the life insurance market in Australia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the life insurance market in Australia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key life insurance market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Australia life insurance market with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Australia economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Australia life insurance market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Australia life insurance market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Australia life insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Australia's life insurance market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary The UK’s over-50s population is growing, which means the customer segment is a growing opportunity for insurance providers. Those over 50 are often treated and targeted as one segment, but the ...
Summary Global Life Insurance industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile ...
Life Insurance and Annuity Underwriters (Direct Carriers) Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2023, NAIC 524113 Vital industry-specific data including ...