Table of Contents
Waste Management in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the waste management market in Russia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the waste management market in Russia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key waste management market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Russia waste management market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Russia waste management market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Russia waste management market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Russia waste management market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Russia waste management market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Russia's waste management market in relation to its regional counterparts?
The waste management industry consists of all municipal solid waste (MSW) - including non-hazardous waste generated in households, commercial establishments and institutions, and non-hazardous industrial process wastes, agricultural wastes and sewage sludge. The industry's value represents the amount of total typical charge per tonne for landfill multiplied by the volume of MSW generated. The industry's volume represents the total MSW generation. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates
The Russian Waste Management industry is expected to generate total revenues of $4,511.0m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% between 2012 and 2016.
Industry consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 4.6% between 2012-2016, to reach a total of 64.5 million tons in 2016.
The slow down of the industry growth is mainly caused by growing awarness of the recycling methods in the country and the lower per head MSW generation.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global medical waste management market is expected to reach USD 33.4 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The development of innovative manufacturing techniques in ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Wet Waste Management Market is accounted for $89.65 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $132.53 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2016 to 2022. ...
Solid Waste Man...