Table of Contents
Life Insurance in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the France life insurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The value of the life insurance market is shown in terms of gross premium incomes from mortality protection and retirement savings plans. All currency conversions have been calculated using constant 2014 annual average exchange rates. The insurance market depends on a variety of economic and non-economic factors and future performance is difficult to predict. The forecast given in this report is not based on a complex economic model, but is intended as a rough guide to the direction in which the market is likely to move.
- The French life insurance market is expected to generate total gross written premiums of $179.1bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.8% between 2011 and 2015.
- The life insurance segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2015, with total gross written premiums of $165.1bn, equivalent to 92.2% of the market's overall value.
- The French market is sensitive to fluctuations in interest rates as well as economic slowdowns. Such fluctuations are reflected in the jumps between decline and growth seen in this market in recent years.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the life insurance market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the life insurance market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key life insurance market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France life insurance market with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the France economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the France life insurance market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the France life insurance market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France life insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in France's life insurance market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...