Table of Contents
Wireless Telecommunication Services in Greece industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the wireless telecommunication services market in Greece
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the wireless telecommunication services market in Greece
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key wireless telecommunication services market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Greece wireless telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Greece wireless telecommunication services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Greece wireless telecommunication services market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Greece wireless telecommunication services market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Greece wireless telecommunication services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in Greece's wireless telecommunication services market?
The wireless telecommunications services market is defined here as including cellular (mobile) phones, pagers, and any other wireless or cellular telecommunication service. Revenues are based on payments to operators of all of these services for subscriptions and usage. Market volumes represent total numbers of subscribers. Market shares in this report are in terms of subscriber volumes. All currency conversions were carried out at constant 2015 average annual exchange rates.
The Greek wireless telecommunication services market had total revenues of $2.1bn in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -16.9% between 2011 and 2015.
Market consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -2.8% between 2011-2015, to reach a total of 13 million subscriptions in 2015.
The performance of the market is forecast to decline further but at a slower pace, having suffered double digit decline over the past five years.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Reduction in queuing & transaction time and increased convenience in making low value payments are driving the contactless payment market” The contactless payment market is estimated to grow from ...
"The decline in time spent in dedicated communication apps should act as a wake-up-call to the telco industry." This report analyses real-world smartphone usage data to answer urgent questions about the ...
This IDC study forecasts the worldwide voice and text messaging communications platform-as-a-service market to grow from $867 million in 2016 to $8.2 billion in 2021. The voice and text messaging CPaaS ...