Table of Contents
Paper and Paperboard in the Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the paper and paperboard market in the Netherlands
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the paper and paperboard market in the Netherlands
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key paper and paperboard market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Netherlands paper and paperboard market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Netherlands paper and paperboard market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Netherlands paper and paperboard market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Netherlands paper and paperboard market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the Netherlands's paper and paperboard market?
The paper and paperboard market measures a country or region's total use of paper and paperboard. Paper and paperboard include newsprint, printing and writing paper, packaging paper, household and sanitary paper, and other paper and paperboard. Volumes represent the consumption of paper and paperboard in tons, and values are calculated using average annual selling price of paper and paperboard per ton multiplied by consumption volumes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2015 exchange rates.
The Dutch paper and paperboard market is forecast to generate total revenues of $2,337.7m in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -14.4% between 2012 and 2016.
Market consumption volume is forecast to decline with a CARC of -6.2% between 2012-2016, to reach a total of 2,625.2 million kilograms in 2016.
Food and beverage companies dominate consumption. There is also a demand for paper packaging from many other consumer-oriented industries, including medical, pharmaceutical, chemical companies and agribusiness.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The report package World Household and Sanitary Paper Product Market to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future ...
The report package Household and Sanitary Paper Product Market in Europe to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future ...
The report package Household and Sanitary Paper Product Market in Asia to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future ...