Table of Contents
Waste Management in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the waste management market in the United Kingdom
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the waste management market in the United Kingdom
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key waste management market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United Kingdom waste management market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United Kingdom waste management market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the United Kingdom waste management market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the United Kingdom waste management market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United Kingdom waste management market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the United Kingdom's waste management market in relation to its regional counterparts?
The waste management industry consists of all municipal solid waste (MSW) - including non-hazardous waste generated in households, commercial establishments and institutions, and non-hazardous industrial process wastes, agricultural wastes and sewage sludge. The industry's value represents the amount of total typical charge per tonne for landfill multiplied by the volume of MSW generated. The industry's volume represents the total MSW generation. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates
The UK Waste Management industry is expected to generate total revenues of $3,347.6m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.2% between 2012 and 2016.
Industry consumption volume is forecast to decline with a CARC of -0.9% between 2012-2016, to reach a total of 29.3 million tons in 2016.
The performance of the industry is forecast to decline, with an anticipated CARC of -0.5% for the five-year period 2016 - 2021.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global medical waste management market is expected to reach USD 33.4 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The development of innovative manufacturing techniques in ...
The Global drilling waste management services market is estimated to reach USDXX billion by 2022, from $XX billion in 2015, with a CAGR of XX% during the outlook period. The drilling waste management ...
The global medical waste management market is expected to reach USD 13.3 Billion by 2020 from USD 10.3 Billion in 2015, at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2015 to 2021. Medical waste is all waste materials generated ...