Table of Contents
Wireless Telecommunication Services in Saudi Arabia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the wireless telecommunication services market in Saudi Arabia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the wireless telecommunication services market in Saudi Arabia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key wireless telecommunication services market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Saudi Arabia wireless telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Saudi Arabia wireless telecommunication services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Saudi Arabia wireless telecommunication services market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Saudi Arabia wireless telecommunication services market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Saudi Arabia wireless telecommunication services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in Saudi Arabia's wireless telecommunication services market?
The wireless telecommunications services market is defined here as including cellular (mobile) phones, pagers, and any other wireless or cellular telecommunication service. Revenues are based on payments to operators of all of these services for subscriptions and usage. Market volumes represent total numbers of subscribers. Market shares in this report are in terms of subscriber volumes. All currency conversions were carried out at constant 2015 average annual exchange rates.
The Saudi Arabian wireless telecommunication services market had total revenues of $13.5bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% between 2011 and 2015.
Market consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -0.1% between 2011-2015, to reach a total of 53.5 million subscriptions in 2015.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, having experienced strong growth over the past five years.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
"Telecoms retail revenue decline in Western Europe will be slower than in previous years, falling at a CAGR of –0.5% between 2016 and 2021." Slower revenue decline in Western Europe is a result of increasing ...
"Despite a decline in overall fixed revenue in Western Europe, fixed broadband and IPTV revenue will grow at a CAGR of 2.5% between 2015 and 2021." Fixed broadband revenue in Western Europe (WE) is expected ...
This report provides: - an interim update of our 5-year forecast of more than 175 mobile and fixed KPIs for the Middle East and North Africa, as a whole and for 12 key countries, which was previously published ...