Table of Contents
Global Biotechnology industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global biotechnology market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The biotechnology market consists of the development, manufacturing, and marketing of products based on advanced biotechnology research.
- The global biotechnology market is expected to generate total revenues of $357.9bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.6% between 2011 and 2015.
- The medical/healthcare segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2015, with total revenues of $205.6bn, equivalent to 57.4% of the market's overall value.
- Leading US companies operating specifically in the biotechnology sector (such as Gilead Sciences, Amgen, Biogen and Celgene) have grown market capitalizations significantly in recent years, fuelled by speculation that the industry is making real progress towards successful medical advances.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the biotechnology market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalbiotechnology market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key biotechnology market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global biotechnology market with five year forecasts
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Global biotechnology market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Global biotechnology market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global biotechnology market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global's biotechnology market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Use this report to: - Analyze existing and future agricultural biotechnology products and technologies that will be commercially important. - Receive a qualitative and quantitative description of the agricultural ...
Use this report to: - Explore present and future strategies within the bioseparation systems market. - Learn about the upcoming developments, the holdups and the needs of the market. - Gain an insight ...
The global transfection reagents and equipment market is expected to reach USD 1.02 billion by 2021 from USD 715.4 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period 2016 to 2021. Over the years, ...