Table of Contents
Global Forest Products industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global forest products market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The forest products industry consists of industrial roundwood, sawnwood, wood panels and sheets, and wood fuels. It excludes "roundwood", that is, trees after harvesting but before significant processing; it also excludes pulp, card, paper, and similar downstream products. The market’s volume represents consumption and is shown in cubic meters. The market’s value has been calculated at producer selling price and any currency conversions have been undertaken using 2014 constant exchange rates.
- The global forest products market is expected to generate total revenues of $1,137.5bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% between 2011 and 2015.
- Market consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 1.1% between 2011-2015, to reach a total of 3,507.1 million cubic meters in 2015.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.7% for the five-year period 2015 - 2020, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $1,503.8bn by the end of 2020.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the forest products market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalforest products market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key forest products market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global forest products market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Global forest products market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Global forest products market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global forest products market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global's forest products market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Plimsoll's Forestry (NORDIC) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Forestry (NORDIC) sector in 2016. The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis ...
Plimsoll's Forestry (SWEDEN) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Forestry (SWEDEN) sector in 2016. The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis ...
Plimsoll's Forestry and Logging (GERMANY) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Forestry and Logging (GERMANY) sector in 2016. The report is split into two sections and uses both a ...