Table of Contents
Global Health Care Equipment and Supplies industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the health care equipment and supplies market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global health care equipment and supplies market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key health care equipment and supplies market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global health care equipment and supplies market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global health care equipment and supplies market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Global health care equipment and supplies market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Global health care equipment and supplies market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global health care equipment and supplies market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global's health care equipment and supplies market?
The health care equipment and supplies market analyzes manufacturers of health care equipment, medical devices and supplies. The market profile covers disposable equipment and supplies such as syringes, catheters, electrodes, sutures, bandages, implantable prostheses, orthotics and prosthetics; otologic and technical aids such as hearing aids and wheelchairs; ophthalmic equipment such as eye glasses, contact lenses and ophthalmoscopes; in vitro diagnostics such as devices for clinical chemistry, microbiology, immunology and genetic tests; and other equipment such as imaging equipment and films and equipment for radiotherapy, dialysis, endoscopy, anesthetics, etc.
Market value refers to the revenues generated through the sale of health care equipment and supplies. The market is valued at manufacturers' selling price with any currency conversions calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The global health care equipment and supplies market is expected to generate total revenues of $398.6bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.3% between 2012 and 2016.
The disposable equipment and supplies segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $160.2bn, equivalent to 40.2% of the market's overall value.
The global healthcare equipment and supplies market is dominated by the US, which is expected to account for around 39.0% of revenues in 2016.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global healthcare IT market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.9% from 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 280.25 billion. Growing need to manage regulatory compliance through healthcare IT solutions, government ...
The ultrasound market is expected to reach USD 6.86 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 5.2% during 2016-2021. North America and Europe held the largest share of the market in 2016; however, the Asia-Pacific ...
EU5 Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Market Outlook to 2022 Summary GlobalData’s new report, "EU5 Computed Tomography (CT) Systems Market Outlook to 2022", provides key market data on the EU5 Computed ...