Table of Contents
Construction Materials in Scandinavia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the construction materials market in Scandinavia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the construction materials market in Scandinavia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction materials market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavia construction materials market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Scandinavia construction materials market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Scandinavia construction materials market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavia construction materials market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavia construction materials market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Scandinavia's construction materials market?
The construction materials market consists of cement, aggregates, and bricks. The cement segment includes hydraulic cement (e.g. Portland cement), but excludes solid concrete. The aggregates segment includes sand, gravel and crushed rocks and stones used in construction, but excludes industrial sand (used in glass making etc) and similar materials. The bricks segment includes building blocks and pipes made from fired clay or concrete. Other finished or semi-finished building materials and components are excluded.
The Scandinavian construction materials market had total revenues of $2,905.4m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% between 2011 and 2015.
Demand for construction materials is closely linked to construction activity. The past five years have seen strong growth in construction output for all four countries. This is in contrast to many EU countries, where construction stagnated.
The performance of the market is forecast to follow a similar pattern with an anticipated CAGR of 4.4% for the five-year period 2015 - 2020, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $3,610.0m by the end of 2020.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The US green building material market is expected to increase with 12% CAGR during 2016-2022. Green building material market estimated to grow $73 billion by 2022. US is dominating market for green building ...
China light building material manufacturing industry, 2017 is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the light building material manufacturing industry, to get Chinese investments; to import into China ...
China machinery specialized for the production of building materials manufacturing industry, 2017 is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the machinery specialized for the production of building ...