Table of Contents
Metals & Mining in Scandinavia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Scandinavia metals & mining market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The metals & mining industry consists of the aluminum, iron & steel, precious metals & minerals, coal and base metal markets.
- The Scandinavian metals & mining industry had total revenues of $20,955.8m in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.5% between 2010 and 2014.
- Production volume increased with a CAGR of 1.7% between 2010 and 2014, to reach a total of 28.4 million metric tons in 2014.
- The volatility of global metal prices is reflected in the huge fluctuations seen in this industry in recent years. Metal prices tend to reflect multiple factors, such as reserves, supply, demand from several end-user sectors, and commodity investment activities (including speculation).
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the metals & mining market in Scandinavia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the metals & mining market in Scandinavia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key metals & mining market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavia metals & mining market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Scandinavia economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Scandinavia metals & mining market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavia metals & mining market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavia metals & mining market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Scandinavia's metals & mining market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Ultra-low Alpha Metals Market: Overview Ultra-low alpha metals possess the alpha emission rate of 0.002 cph/cm2 (the unit cph/cm2 stands for counts per hour per centimeter square) or less. Alpha ...
SmarTech Publishing’s 2017 report on metal powders for additive manufacturing will cover more metals than ever reflecting the growing palette of metal printing. We will also analyze the latest printers ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...