Table of Contents
Envision Healthcare Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Envision Healthcare Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Envision Healthcare Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Envision Healthcare Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Envision Healthcare Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Envision Healthcare Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Envision Healthcare Corporation (Envision Healthcare or 'the company'), formerly known as Emergency Medical Services Corporation, is a provider of healthcare-related services to consumers, hospitals, healthcare systems, health plans and local, state and national government entities in the US. The company operates in the US, where it is headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado. The company had 14,664 employees (including 6,849 part-time employees) as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $4,397.6 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 18% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $388.5 million in FY2014, an increase of 40.4% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $125.5 million in FY2014, as compared to a net profit of $6 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Envision Healthcare Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Envision Healthcare Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Envision Healthcare Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (Major Group Rhinovirus Receptor or CD54 or ICAM1) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (Major Group Rhinovirus ...
Anemia in Chronic Kidney Disease (Renal Anemia) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Anemia in Chronic Kidney Disease ...
Gastric Ulcers - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 Summary Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Gastric Ulcers - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of ...