Table of Contents
Compania Espanola de Petroleos S.A. (CEPSA) - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Compania Espanola de Petroleos S.A. (CEPSA) required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Compania Espanola de Petroleos S.A. (CEPSA) in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Compania Espanola de Petroleos S.A. (CEPSA) including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Compania Espanola de Petroleos S.A. (CEPSA)’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Compania Espanola de Petroleos S.A. (CEPSA), such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Compania Espanola de Petroleos, S.A. (CEPSA or ‘the company’) is an integrated energy company operating at every stage of the oil value chain. It is engaged in petroleum and natural gas exploration and production activities; refining, the transport and sale of crude oil derivatives; and petrochemicals, gas and electricity. The company operates in Spain and other European Union (EU) countries as well as in the Americas, Africa and Asia. CEPSA is headquartered in Madrid, Spain and employed 10,804 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E23,902.6 million ($31,754.7 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 5.3% compared to FY2013. The operating loss of the company was E405.7 million ($539.0 million) in FY2014, as compared to an operating profit of E487.0 million ($647.0 million) in FY2013.The net loss of the company was E349.7 million ($464.6 million) in FY2014, as compared to a net profit of E533.8 million ($709.2 million) in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Compania Espanola de Petroleos S.A. (CEPSA) and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Compania Espanola de Petroleos S.A. (CEPSA) as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Compania Espanola de Petroleos S.A. (CEPSA)’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) plc (Europa Oil) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration services. The company provides development and production of conventional and unconventional hydrocarbon ...
Summary Empire Oil & Gas NL (Empire Oil) is an oil and gas company that explores and develops oil and gas fields. The company has assets in Carnarvon Basin and Perth Basin. Its Carnarvon Basin prospects ...
Summary Extraction Oil & Gas LLC (EOG) is an upstream energy company which focuses on the acquisition, development and production of oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids reserves in the Rocky Mountains. ...