Table of Contents
United Overseas Bank Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on United Overseas Bank Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting United Overseas Bank Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of United Overseas Bank Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on United Overseas Bank Limited’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about United Overseas Bank Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB or ‘the group’) provides a range of financial services, including personal financial services, private banking, commercial and corporate banking, investment banking, corporate finance, capital market activities, treasury services, futures broking, asset management, venture capital management, insurance and stock broking services. The group also has interests in travel and property management. UOB operates in Asia Pacific, Western Europe and North America. It is headquartered in Singapore City, Singapore, and employed 25,129 people as of December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of S$7,457 million ($5,636.5 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 11% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was S$4,311 million ($3,258.6 million) in FY2014, an increase of 12.8% over FY2013. The net profit of the group was S$3,249 million ($2,455.8 million) in FY2014, an increase of 8% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of United Overseas Bank Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess United Overseas Bank Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on United Overseas Bank Limited’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary EnTie Commercial Bank (EnTie) is a financial service provider that offers banking and wealth management services. The company provides deposit services including checking deposits, passbook deposits, ...
Summary Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) is a financial and commercial banking service provider that offers commercial, corporate and consumer banking, treasury, cash management and remittance ...
Hills Bancorporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Hills Bancorporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. ...