Table of Contents
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (CCE or 'the company') produces, markets and distributes non-alcoholic beverages. The company primarily operates in Belgium, continental France, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden. It is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and employed about 11,650 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $8,264 million in the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 0.6% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $1,019 million in FY2014, an increase of 11.5% over FY2013. The net profit was $663 million in FY2014, a decrease of 0.6% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762