Table of Contents
Philips Healthcare - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Philips Healthcare required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Philips Healthcare in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Philips Healthcare including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Philips Healthcare’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Philips Healthcare, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Philips Healthcare (or 'the company'), a business sector of Koninklijke Philips (Philips), is one of the leading providers of medical systems for screening and diagnosis, treatment, health management and monitoring. The company's product and service portfolio consists of home healthcare solutions, professional healthcare systems, imaging systems and clinical care systems. Philips Healthcare operates in more than 100 countries across the globe. It is headquartered in Andover, Massachusetts, and employed 37,065 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E9,186 million (approximately $12,208.2 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 4.1% compared with FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E456 million (approximately $606 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 65.3% compared with FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Philips Healthcare and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Philips Healthcare as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Philips Healthcare’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Anemia in Chronic Kidney Disease (Renal Anemia) - Pipeline Review, H2 2016 Summary Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Anemia in Chronic Kidney Disease ...
Gastric Ulcers - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 Summary Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Gastric Ulcers - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of ...
Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 Summary Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) ...