Table of Contents
Austrian Post - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Austrian Post required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Austrian Post in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Austrian Post including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Austrian Post’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Austrian Post, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Osterreichische Post AG (Austrian Post or ‘the company’) is one of the leading providers of mail shipping services in Austria. The company's primary business activities include mail and parcel shipping services. It also provides financial services in cooperation with its partner, BAWAG. The company primarily operates in Austria. It is headquartered in Vienna, Austria and employed 23,912 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E2,370.5 million ($3,149.2 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 0.2% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E197 million ($261.7 million) in FY2014, an increase of 2.3% over FY2013. The net profit was E146.5 million ($194.6 million) in FY2014, an increase of 18.9% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Austrian Post and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Austrian Post as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Austrian Post’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Summary Aegis Logistics Limited (Aegis) is a logistic company that provides oil, gas, and chemical logistics services. The company offers services such as EPC services, gas logistics, liquid logistics, ...
Summary Greystone Logistics, Inc. (Greystone Logistics) is a chemical company that manufactures plastic pallet products. The company’s plastic pallet products are used to provide logistical solutions ...
Summary Horizon North Logistics Inc. (HNL) is a resource development service company that offers service camps and catering, manufacturing, and transportation and logistics services. The company provides ...