Table of Contents
JetBlue Airways Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on JetBlue Airways Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting JetBlue Airways Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of JetBlue Airways Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on JetBlue Airways Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about JetBlue Airways Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
JetBlue Airways Corporation (JetBlue or ‘the company’) is a low-cost passenger airline that provides customer service primarily on point-to-point routes. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Long Island City, New York and employed 13,280 full-time employees as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $5,817 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 6.9% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $515 million in FY2014, an increase of 20.3% over FY2013. The net profit was $401 million in FY2014, as compared to a net profit of $168 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of JetBlue Airways Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess JetBlue Airways Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on JetBlue Airways Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Singapore Airlines has had two consecutive years of soaring profits, thanks to the declining price of oil. Growth has also been fuelled by the success of subsidiaries like Silkair and Scoot. Singapore ...
Emirates Airlines is one of the biggest long haul carriers that has been growing organically not only in the Middle East but also globally. 2016 was a difficult year for the airline, impacted by strong ...
Southwest expects clear skies in 2017, after a year of achievements. The ongoing fleet modernisation and expansion of its route network will help offset rising operating costs and further boost its competitive ...