Table of Contents
TDC A/S - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on TDC A/S required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting TDC A/S in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of TDC A/S including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on TDC A/S’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about TDC A/S, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
TDC A/S (TDC or “the company”) is a telecommunications services provider offering integrated solutions to business and individuals. The company primarily operates in Denmark. It is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and employed about 8,594 people in FY2014. The company recorded revenues of DKK23,344 million ($4,159.9 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 2.7% as compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was DKK3,808 million ($678.6 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 7.5% as compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was DKK3,239 million ($577.2 million) in FY2014, an increase of 3.8% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of TDC A/S and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess TDC A/S as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on TDC A/S’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
TPG Telecom Limited provides telecoms and multimedia services in the Australian marketplace. TPG acquired local ISP iiNet. TPG is now Australias second-biggest provider of fixed-line broadband in Australia ...
TDC A/S - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary TDC A/S - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's ...
Vodafone is the third-largest mobile carrier in Australia, being formed as a 50/50 joint venture in 2009 following the merger of Vodafone Australia and Hutchison 3G Australia. The two equal shareholders ...